Dell System BIOS update and is supported on Dell Precision 7510/7710 for Windows and DOS Operating Systems.
Some experienced an occasional strange behavior resuming from sleep on the Precision 7510. This behavior persisted even after all device drivers, as well as the BIOS, were updated to their latest versions. No problematic entries were present in Device Manager, and the Event Log did not provide useful information as to what might be the root cause.
It’s possible that a complete reinstallation of the Intel Management Interface and Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver packages may have corrected the problem.
Know full specification of Dell precision 7510 Laptops along with its features. Contact India’s Fastest Growing (desktop and mobile) Workstation Rental Company.
Fixes & Enhancements
– Fixed system will be restarted twice issue when loading BIOS default.
– Fixed unexpected volume up/down behavior by the hot key Fn + page up/down.
– Fixed USB Type C speed issue.
– Fixed Video BIOS Version information in BIOS setup menu.
– Fixed system no error message when attached dock with 240W adapter.
– Updated to the newer version of the Intel CPU microcode patch.
– Updated Embedded Controller Engine Firmware.
– Updated Intel Video BIOS and Graphics Output Protocol driver.
– Updated “Keypad, By Numlock” information in setup menu.
GlobalNettech is committed to delivering businesses with the most straightforward and dependable IT Solutions and technical support.
We are determined to making everything our customers do in dealing with GlobalNettech – from getting a sales quote to technical advice – a pleasure, not a pain. If you are looking to rent workstations, GlobalNettech is your one-stop destination for all of your business solution needs.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at +91 9036010005 or email@example.com
Please visit our website for more details : http://www.globalnettech.com/